SCOUT GALLERY SHOP & STUDIOS INFORMATION
Fall 2023 Hours: BEGIN SEPTEMBER 10
Monday 1pm - 5pm
Tuesday 2pm - 6pm
Thursday 10am - 2pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
(closed between exhibitions, refer to exhibition schedule)
WHO WE ARE
Scout Gallery was founded in 2019 by local couple, Dana & Jeff Redmon. We currently house 9 studio artists in our space: Emily Porter, Terry Tayler, Madeline Martin, Ann Hetzel, Sue Lawton, James Demski - Jimbot, Stephanie Copoulos-Selle, Joe Bonelli & Dara Larson.
Scout was founded on the belief that art collecting can (and should) be for everyone, no matter their budget.
As of September 1st, Scout Gallery is located on the main floor of the Hide House in Bay View (2625 S. Greeley St, #110, Milwaukee, WI 53207). The main door to the Hide House is located at the building's loading dock (gold signs at the intersection of Greeley & Dover), up a small flight of stairs and to your right. Scout is in unit #110, located along the east/street side of the building. (Once you go in, stay to your right.)
All artwork is priced by the artists themselves. Scout takes a 30% commission on most sales; the artist receives the other 70%. Scout Gallery has chosen to take a smaller commission than other galleries to keep prices down thereby encouraging more art sales. When there are sales or discounts on our pieces, it almost always comes out of Scout's commission (not the artist's).
Scout will deliver locally for an additional flat charge. If the piece requires special transportation (i.e. renting a truck/van), that cost will be added to the delivery fee after notifying the customer for confirmation. Scout will deliver outside of Milwaukee for additional fees, please email with requests.
All shipping rates are estimates. If additional costs are needed, Scout will notify the customer for confirmation before proceeding. Some items will need a custom rate calculated for shipment and will be added later, please email us for estimates. Whenever possible, orders of multiple items will be combined for lowest possible shipping rates. If actual shipping rates are less than paid shipping charges, we will issue a partial shipping refund.
Returns are not generally accepted and all sales are final. However, if something is damaged in the shipping process, Scout will always work with the buyer on a solution and/or return with a refund. (All shipments are insured.)
Buyers are encouraged to make an appointment, ask questions, and/or request additional photos of any art they might have interest in before buying. We are happy to help you determine if the piece is the right fit for you. If you have any questions/concerns after receiving your art, please don't hestitate to contact us. We want to ensure that you are happy with your art purchase!
Scout works with a variety of artists. Some are represented by Scout, some are Scout studio members, and some are friends of Scout. The art we sell online is verified by the gallery and will change from time to time. We do not sell art by people we do not know. (If you are interested in selling art with Scout, we recommend that you first visit our gallery to introduce yourself and actually see the space to determine if it's a good fit for you.)
If you'd like help finding the right art that suits you, let us know! If you'd like help locating that perfect piece for any particular space, let us know! We have many artists in our network that are not up on our website. We love to "scout" for art and enjoy the matchmaking process for both the artist and the collector.